Become a Member of FILMBOX and share with us a love of watching films on the big screen with a great audience, as the film-makers intended. Currently Members and a guest pay only £5 each per film! Members can also book tickets for additional guests at a reduced price. Only one person per family needs to be a member. Non-members are very welcome.
OUR NEW MEMBERSHIP OFFER IS OUT NOW UNTIL END OF OCTOBER 2017 – it runs from 1 September 2017 to 31 July 2018 (we are closed in August)
To join us please:
1) STEP 1: email us for an application form LangleyFilmbox@gmail.com
2) STEP 2: pay online for your Membership here: https://www.ticketsource.co.uk/filmbox
Since September 2016, we now show TWO FILMS per FILMBOX night in our two cinemas! We‘ve added MORE World cinema, more documentaries, indies and classic films, as well as our popular catch-ups of Oscars/BAFTA award-winning and mainstream films.
Keep an eye on our box office and see what films we have coming up here – this will be updated as licences become available: https://www.ticketsource.co.uk/filmbox
- Members receive a discount and pay only £5 each for up to two tickets, compared to non-members who pay £8 each per ticket
- Members can buy discounted tickets for an additional 2-4 guests (depending on venue/film)
- Members have priority online booking via Ticket Source for all films – members use their membership number to book each film and can book before non-members
- Members are given a Bar loyalty card – ‘Buy 5 get 6th free’ (saves you 16%!)
- Members can vote for a choice of film in some screenings
- Members receive regular email bulletins
- Members have opportunities to guide FILMBOX throughout the year and at our AGM
- Members enjoy occasional free/subsidised films and special events
- If you’d like to join the regular helper or Committee team, you need to be a member – please email us to register your interest: LangleyFilmbox@gmail.com
- Members who are helpers get to see films for FREE!
- You get to have a say and shape your very own cinema club
- The membership fee will quickly pay for itself and you’ll start saving money soon! If two of you only see 7 films in one year, you’ll pay the same in total as you would as a non-member and if you see more films, you’ll be saving money each time you come to the cinema.
Please subscribe to this website or email us at LangleyFilmbox@gmail.com and you’ll automatically receive our news.
Members’ Area & Documents
This year’s AGM was on 16 March 2017 and the film was ‘HUNT FOR THE WILDERPEOPLE’. Our 2nd AGM was on 10 March 2016, with free nibbles and wine followed by a screening of ‘BROOKLYN’. In 2015, our 1st AGM was followed by a screening of ‘THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL’.
FILMBOX Community Cinema Constitution: to be uploaded
Ratified at AGM 2015 & available to all Members.
FILMBOX accounts and accompanying documents: these are circulated to all members before the AGM.
AGM Minutes: these are emailed to all members after AGM.
Thank you for your interest in FILMBOX.
Films are always BETTER ON THE BIG SCREEN with a great audience like YOU!