Become a Member of FILMBOX and share with us a love of watching films on the big screen with a great audience, as the film-makers intended. Currently a Member and a guest pay only £5 each per film! Members can also book tickets for additional guests at a reduced price – PLUS FREE FILMS and socials.
Our new 2019/2020 FILMBOX Community Cinema membership offer is OUT NOW!
Please visit this link to MemberMojo to purchase your membership: https://membermojo.co.uk/filmbox
Membership purchase from 1/8/19 will be £45
- All memberships must be purchased online at the above MemberMojo link.
Membership entitles the member to:
- Two free tickets to our New Year social in January 2020
- Two free tickets to our July 2020 social
- Both socials include a free film, one free welcome drink per person and free food – additional members’ guest tickets will be available at £5 each
- Two free tickets to one film in September or October 2019
- Two free tickets to one film in January or February 2020
- A bar loyalty card – buy 5 get 6th drink free
- Attendance and voting rights at our AGM in March, with a free drink – help shape your very own cinema.
This membership price equates to a minimum of £40 worth of free film tickets, plus you save money with your bar loyalty card and benefit from free drinks and nibbles at certain events.
Please note the following information for our year 2019/20:
- Only one member of a household needs to be a member
- We will be holding our ticket prices for members and one guest at £5 each
- Members’ additional guest ticket prices will also be held at £7 each
- Non-member ticket prices will cost £10 each.
Keep an eye on our box office and see what films we have coming up here – this will be updated as licences become available: https://www.ticketsource.co.uk/filmbox
- If you’d like to join the regular helper or Committee team, you need to be a member – please email us to register your interest
- Members who are helpers get to see films for FREE!
- Please subscribe to this website or email us at LangleyFilmbox@gmail.com and you’ll automatically receive our news.
Our 5th AGM was on 28 March 2019 and the film was ‘STAN & OLLIE’ and members attending the AGM enjoyed free wine and nibbles.
In March 2018, after our 4th AGM, the film was ‘MURDER ON THE ORIENT EXPRESS’; members attending the AGM enjoyed free wine and nibbles. Our 3rd AGM was on 16 March 2017 followed by a screening of ‘HUNT FOR THE WILDERPEOPLE’. In 2016 our AGM was followed by a screening of ‘BROOKLYN’. In 2015, our 1st AGM was followed by a screening of ‘THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL’. Only the designated Member may vote at the AGM.
- FILMBOX Community Cinema Constitution: available on request. Ratified at AGMs 2015 & 2018: a copy is sent to all Members on joining.
- FILMBOX accounts and accompanying documents: these are circulated to all members before the AGM.
- AGM Minutes: these are emailed to all members after AGM.
Films are always BETTER ON THE BIG SCREEN with a great audience like YOU!