Become a Member of FILMBOX and share with us a love of watching films on the big screen with a great audience, as the film-makers intended. Currently a Member and a guest pay only £5 each per film! Members can also book tickets for additional guests at a reduced price – PLUS you can enjoy FREE FILMS and Members Only socials.
Our new FILMBOX Community Cinema 7-month (Jan-July 2020) ‘taster’ membership offer is OUT NOW!
- Please visit this link to MemberMojo to purchase your 7-month membership: https://membermojo.co.uk/filmbox
Price: £32, which entitles you to the following membership benefits:
- If you become a member by 1 January 2020 you can book two FREE tickets (worth £10) to our Members’ Only New Year social on Friday 10 January 2020 (includes: a free film, one free welcome drink each and free nibbles)
- NB: tickets for the social must be booked separately here by 5 January: https://www.ticketsource.co.uk/filmbox)
- Up to two FREE tickets to one January or February film (worth £20)
- Save £5 each film! Pay only £5 each for tickets to our main film programme (non-member tickets for over-18s are usually £10 each)*
- Priority online booking
- FILMBOX bar loyalty card (buy 5 drinks, get 6th drink FREE)
- Save £3 and buy additional guest tickets for only £7 (instead of the full non-member price of £10 each)
- Attendance at our AGM in March 2020, a free drink and nibbles, and a chance to have a say in developing your very own cinema
- A reduced price membership renewal offer in July 2020.
* Some occasional special events may be priced differently but members will always get a discount.
Please visit this link to MemberMojo to purchase your membership: https://membermojo.co.uk/filmbox
Please note the following information for our membership year 2020:
- Only one member of a household needs to be a member
- We will be holding our ticket prices for members and one guest at £5 each
- Members’ additional guest ticket prices will also be held at £7 each
- Non-members’ ticket prices will cost £10 each.
Keep an eye on our box office and see what films we have coming up here – this will be updated as licences become available: https://www.ticketsource.co.uk/filmbox
- If you’d like to join the regular helper or Committee team, you need to be a member – please email us to register your interest
- Members who are helpers get to see films for FREE!
Our 5th AGM was on 28 March 2019 and the film was ‘STAN & OLLIE’ and members attending the AGM enjoyed free wine and nibbles.
In March 2018, after our 4th AGM, the film was ‘MURDER ON THE ORIENT EXPRESS’; members attending the AGM enjoyed free wine and nibbles. Our 3rd AGM was on 16 March 2017 followed by a screening of ‘HUNT FOR THE WILDERPEOPLE’. In 2016 our AGM was followed by a screening of ‘BROOKLYN’. In 2015, our 1st AGM was followed by a screening of ‘THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL’. Only the designated Member may vote at the AGM.
- FILMBOX Community Cinema Constitution: available on request. Ratified at AGMs 2015 & 2018: a copy is sent to all Members on joining.
- FILMBOX accounts and accompanying documents: these are circulated to all members before the AGM.
- AGM Minutes: these are emailed to all members after AGM.
Films are always BETTER ON THE BIG SCREEN with a great audience like YOU!