Book your tickets and check availability at our online box office TICKETSOURCE.
Members can book tickets up to 3 months in advance from our online box office, serviced by TicketSource (no booking fee, we pay it).
Tickets are also bookable by non-Members up to 14 days in advance and may also be available on the door on the night, but please consult our online box office to confirm availability. We do not have a phone line.
- FILMBOX Member rate – £6.50 each for up to two tickets per film. Members use their membership number to priority book on TicketSource
- Additional Member’s Guest rate (up to 4 Member’s Guests per film) – £8.50 each
- Non-Member rate – £9.50 each
- Concessionary rate (for under 18s) – £6.50 each
- Group rate: please email us (LangleyFilmbox@gmail.com) to discuss club or group bookings and rates
Click HERE for details of how to become a member of FILMBOX Community Cinema.
TIME – our café/bar opens at 7.00pm and our film programme begins at 7.30pm with the film usually starting approximately 10-15 minutes later to allow for ice cream purchase and a brief introduction to the film and to allow our front of house and bar volunteers to get into the cinema after serving you.
SCREENS – we currently use Screen 2 (Studio 609 96 seats). We hope in future to use Screen 1 (the Performance Hall 400+ seats) subject to availability and demand. We occasionally may withdraw or postpone a film in order to respond to demand and in case of changes of distributor licences.
PARKING – our convenient ample off-street parking is FREE to all patrons!
FILM CLASSIFICATION AND AGE RESTRICTIONS – FILMBOX Community Cinema is for patrons age 16+ and their guests; we are happy for under 16s to attend as appropriate to each film’s British Board of Film Classification (BBFC) certificate. We abide by BBFC age ratings for all films and underage patrons will not be admitted for any screening (ID may be asked for). Please note that in case of refusal of admission, refunds will not be given. As we are a club we may choose to restrict admission on our own terms over and above the BBFC ratings (eg to 16+ for a certificate 15 film), but we will never permit underage admission. For more information see the BBFC website: http://www.bbfc.co.uk/.
ACCESS – If you have special access requirements, we’ll be very happy to help you – please email us in advance before booking so that we can ensure our best service. Whilst Screen 1 is accessible for a wheelchair at stalls and level, Screen 2 unfortunately is not fully accessible. Langley FILMBOX is conscious that as only Screen 2 is currently available, it will make all reasonable adjustments to accommodate a wheelchair user.
REFUND POLICY – If your plans change we hope that you will be able to donate the ticket price to FILMBOX. A full refund (minus Ticket Source’s booking fee and any postage charged by Ticket Source, if incurred) will only be given by FILMBOX if you contact FILMBOX by email and your tickets are returned 48 hours or more before the screening date.
Our Terms and Conditions
- Unless otherwise stated, FILMBOX patrons must be aged 16 or over – under 16s are very welcome to appropriate screenings as identified in the programme. ID may be requested.
- Tickets may be available on the door unless otherwise stated (as it is so large the PH – Screen 1 – very rarely sells out).
- Some special screenings/events may be priced differently to the above ticket prices and will be advertised accordingly in advance.
- Tickets to FREE screening/events may need to be booked online in advance. If a film screening is free, there may be a charge for other aspects of the event (eg drinks/canapés at a special reception)
- FILMBOX reserves the right to change its ticket prices and will publicise these in advance.
- FILMBOX will follow and apply the BBFC theatrical classification (eg Cert U, PG, 12A, 15, 18) of all films for admission criteria.
- FILMBOX staff reserve the right to refuse admission for any reason.
- FILMBOX Membership is not transferable and the fee is not refundable.
- Films may very rarely be subject to change without notice (usually to do with availability from the distributor) – although this is unlikely and we will aim to notify patrons in advance.
- We cannot guarantee a FILMBOX member a seat for every film in both screens (especially in Screen 2 – Studio 609), as tickets are sold on a first come, first served basis, with Members usually benefiting from a priority booking window.
- A volunteer must be a FILMBOX member or their partner and is entitled to receive a free drink and ice cream when helping on screening nights.
- Please be aware of our refund policy, as stated above.
Screen 1 (the Performance Hall) seats 400+ and Screen 2 (Studio609) seats 96.