Book here now http://www.ticketsource.co.uk/filmbox – ticket DEADLINE Mon 8 Sept at 9am (so our lovely bakers can prepare for us all!):
- It’s only £10*, incl. complimentary scrummy savoury and sweet nibbles from the gorgeous Becs from Auntie’s Cupcakes https://twitter.com/becsj76 and the brilliant team at Sponge Kitchens https://twitter.com/SpongeKitchens
- PLUS a free raffle ticket for these great prizes: A voucher for an ‘Introduction to Breadmaking Course’ from the amazing Stephen at Harrington’s Kitchen https://twitter.com/HarringtonInfo, a £20 voucher from deeelicious Sarah and Gary to be spent at the superb award-winning Holwood Farm deli https://twitter.com/HolwoodFarm, a beautiful bespoke cake made by the lovely Claire from GetCupidCakes https://twitter.com/GetCupidCakes and a voucher for 2 tickets to a film of your choice at fabulous FILMBOX https://twitter.com/LangleyFilmbox with a bottle of Chapel Down’s finest Kentish fizz! WOW!
- A chance to meet the faces behind the night’s co-organisers – Hossen Solim from Hoss Sports Therapy https://twitter.com/HossSolim, Ben Pollard from Dry Ice dry cleaning https://twitter.com/DryIceuk and Vivienne Clark and some of the team from FILMBOX Community Cinema
- We sell award-winning @SimplyIceCream (local, from Ashford in Kent) – our cinema patrons go bonkers for the Honeycomb Crunch, but all flavours are great, as are their fruitful sorbets!
- Our licensed bar might be small but has @ChapelDown award-winning Curious Brew bottled lager and a proper IPA that will knock your socks off – all our bottled wines, lager and cider are only £3 per bottle (yes we sell Peroni too at £3!) – we also have local apple juices, soft drinks and small bottles of Prosecco AND large bottles of wine and Prosecco too (no spirits though as we’re a fortnightly pop-up!)
- Whilst there is lots of time to chat and mingle, we hope you’ll pop a few feet from the bar into our amazing screen 2, Studio 609, to see local professional filmmaker PJ Harling https://twitter.com/pjharling introduce his short film, ‘FARE’ – a noirish thriller set in the City of London, be careful the next time you raise your hand and say ‘Taxi!’
- Tours of our Screen 1 cinema, the Bromley Hall, which seats up to 500.
- FREE ample parking – we’re at Langley park Boys’ School new campus, off South Eden Park Road in Hawksbrook Lane (a few mins walk from Eden Park train station).
- Oh, and of course… we’re forgetting… a chance to relax and put faces to the names on your twitter timeline! A great social opportunity to connect with other business/local people in the inevitable run up to Christmas! Never been to a tweet-up before? Neither have we so come and join in – we newbies have to stick together!
- You deserve a night off!
*We pay venue hire to Langley Boys so you’ll understand that we have to cover this in our charge to you, but we also pay the Ticket Source online booking fee for you.
FILMBOX Community Cinema is a self-funding ‘not-for-profit’ venture, run by volunteer staff, students and parents of Langley Park School for Boys as well as by local residents – we pay Langley Boys for venue hire. Films are better on the BIG screen with a great audience like YOU!
See what’s coming up at FILMBOX this Autumn…https://langleyfilmbox.com/2014/08/29/see-our-new-season-film-trailers/
Become a memebr of FILMBOX and save up to 40% on films plus other benefits – https://langleyfilmbox.com/membership/