Don’t let Election Day spoil your Christmas fun on Thursday 12 December – come and join us after you’ve voted!
- Annoyingly Parliament has chosen our big Christmas celebration date on Thursday 12 December for a General Election.
- We have a special offer of four tickets for only £20 on this night (applicable to both film choices).
- We’ll have live seasonal music from local ensemble Vocal Eclipse, a raffle, mulled wine and mince pies, our usual licensed bar and, of course, Simply ice cream’s Christmas Pudding-flavour.
- A choice of two charming film fantasies to escape into – Mary Poppins Returns, Emily Blunt (Devil Wears Prada, Into the Woods, The Girl on the Train) twinkles in a delightful sequel chock-full of famous faces and perfect for film-lovers of all ages, and The Bishop’s Wife – Cary Grant (North by Northwest, Bringing Up Baby, The Philadelphia Story) is an angel (naturally!) sent to earth to help a struggling bishop (David Niven) at Christmas, who finds that heaven can wait… from 1947.
- BOOK here now: https://ticketsource.co.uk/filmbox
- Also see our special ‘taster’ 7-month membership offer here – buy by 1 Jan: https://langleyfilmbox.com/membership