See what we’re showing and book your tickets here – https://www.ticketsource.co.uk/filmbox
Tickets are available in advance from our online box office, serviced by Ticket Source. We currently pay their 9/10% booking fee, so you don’t have to. Tickets may also be available on the door on the night, but please consult online box office for confirmation of availability. We do not have a phone line.
- Non-Member rate – £9.00 each (no booking fee to pay – we pay it!).
- Concessionary rate (for 18s and under) – £5.00 each (no booking fee to pay – we pay it!).
- Family rate: for specific screenings, we may occasionally offer a special rate for 4 seats, as advertised.
- FILMBOX Member rate – £5.00 each for up to two tickets. Members use their membership number for their priority booking access for each film. (no booking fee to pay – we pay it!).
- See here for details of how to become a member of FILMBOX Community Cinema: https://langleyfilmbox.com/membership/
- Group rate: want to bring a group or club? Please email us to discuss group bookings and rates LangleyFilmbox@gmail.com
Time – our café/bar opens at 7.00pm and our film programmes begin at 7.30pm and 7.45pm with the film usually starting approximately 10-15 minutes later to allow for ice cream purchase and a brief introduction and to allow our front of house and bar volunteers to get into the cinema after serving you.
Screens – we have two screens. Screen 1 (the Performance Hall) seats over 400 and Screen 2 (Studio 609) seats 90 (plus helpers’ seats) and we choose which screen to use depending on the choice of film, its demand with our audiences and availability of venues. We reserve the right to change the choice of screen depending on demand, but ticket holders will be notified in advance. We occasionally may withdraw or postpone a film in order to respond to demand and in case of changes of distributor licences.
Don’t forget, our ample off-street parking is FREE to all patrons!
IMPORTANT NOTE: FILMBOX Community Cinema is for patrons age 16+ and their guests; we are happy for under 16s to attend as appropriate to each film’s BBFC certificate. We abide by BBFC age ratings for all films and underage patrons will not be admitted for any screening (ID may be asked for). Please note that in case of refusal of admission, refunds will not be given. As we are a club we may choose to restrict admission on our own terms over and above the BBFC ratings (eg to 16+ for a certificate 15 film), but we will never permit underage admission.
BBFC website – age classification definitions – http://www.bbfc.co.uk/. Please consult these guidelines carefully.
Access – If you have special access requirements, we’ll be very happy to help you – please email us in advance before booking so that we can ensure our best service. Screen 1 is accessible for a wheelchair at stalls and level, Screen 2 unfortunately is not fully accessible.
Refund Policy – If your plans change we hope that you will be able to donate the ticket price to FILMBOX. A full refund (minus Ticket Source’s booking fee and any postage charged by Ticket Source, if incurred) will only be given by FILMBOX if you contact FILMBOX by email and your tickets are returned 48 hours or more before the screening date.
Please note our Terms and Conditions:
- Unless otherwise stated, FILMBOX patrons must be aged 16 or over – under 16s are very welcome to appropriate screenings as identified in the programme. ID may be requested.
- Tickets may be available on the door unless otherwise stated (as it is so large the PH – Screen 1 – very rarely sells out).
- Some special screenings/events may be priced differently to the above ticket prices and will be advertised accordingly in advance.
- Tickets to FREE screening/events may need to be booked online in advance. If a film screening is free, there may be a charge for other aspects of the event (eg drinks/canapés at a special reception)
- FILMBOX reserves the right to change its ticket prices and will publicise these in advance.
- FILMBOX will follow and apply the BBFC theatrical classification (eg Cert U, PG, 12A, 15, 18) of all films for admission criteria.
- FILMBOX staff reserve the right to refuse admission for any reason.
- FILMBOX Membership is not transferable and the fee is not refundable.
- Films may very rarely be subject to change without notice (usually to do with availability from the distributor) – although this is unlikely and we will aim to notify patrons in advance.
- We cannot guarantee a FILMBOX member a seat for every film in both screens (especially in Screen 2 – Studio 609), as tickets are sold on a first come, first served basis, with Members usually benefiting from a priority booking window.
- A helper must be a FILMBOX member and when helping may attend a film screening free of charge, provided they are able to satisfy the requirements for all helpers re. tasks and times.
- Please be aware of our refund policy, as stated above.
Screen 1 (the Performance Hall) seats 400+ and Screen 2 (Studio609) seats 84.